Sunday, January 18, 2009

Sunday, Sunday, Sunday

Sunday football was the theme of today. My family and I just stayed home to watch the playoffs because we love football and we want to know who is going to the superbowl. Well we already know one team that's going and that is the Cardinals! Woot woot! I was hoping they would because everyone is shocked to see them at the playoffs. But I'm glad they are going to the superbowl. I am going to be going for them still once the game happens. For the other team it looks like the Steelers will be going to the superbowl. However, there is about 4 mins left in the game so things can always change. But I must say this game has been the toughest game I've seen because almost every play there's some one on the floor. This game is no joke! Pretty hardcord stuff. Ah gotta love football! haha

Other than watching football, I went to go get some Jumba Juice with Jeannine and then we went to Mt. View Library because I had to go return stuff that was already overdue! Oops! We were talking about what we should do for her Bday because she doesn't want to go to Disneyland anymore which kinda sucks but I think it's better that way. I think she should have a dinner and then off the Dave and Busters! Yaya! But it's up to her not really me haha. Tomorrow should be a fun date because 1- No school, 2- Sleep in, and 3- Going on my 3rd date with Ricky! Where? I don't know yet but I'm pretty excited! haha


And the playoffs are over that it's going to be Cardinals VS Steelers! GO CARDINALS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment