Thursday, January 15, 2009

Hello! So this would be my first blog since Xanga which was cool about 5 years ago! I'm pretty happy to be blogging again because I remember it was quite fun! So right now I'm in class learning about Astronomy. I really like this subject because it's fun learning about what else is out there and how everything became to be. Now when I look at the stars I know what some of them are which makes me feel smart HA! The only thing I don't like about this class is that it's way too freaken long and I have to get up early! If some one would ask me how has your new year going I would say, "It's going fucken amazing!!!" haha I'm doing well in school, my sister is getting better, I'm going to be 21, I'm going to Disneyland a lot more, job is doing good and best of all I finally found a guy that is perfect for me! NO JOKE! How many guys out there like Disney? Um NOT MANY! Oh and I'm going to a sharks game today! Yup yup. Well I guess I should be paying attention about how our earth is going to end. OOO scary stuff but no worries we will be all gone by then well at least everyone I know! haha Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment