Thursday, January 15, 2009

Sharks Game


So I just came home from the sharks game and the sharks lost. But it's ok because I think that did a good job playing. That was my first time going to a sharks game and I LOVED IT! Everyone gets so into the game. Even if you're not a hockey fan, you'll get into it pretty fast. Jeannine got the tickets for us because she owes me ha. I found myself yelling and screaming "GO SHARKS!" or "COME ON SHARKS!" haha it's hella fun. Thank you to my sister for letting wear her jersey. I bought a hat over there because I wanted a hat. haha This had to be the best game of the whole season because they were playing with Canada and they're known for hockey. There was a point in the game where it looked like the puck went in BUT no it just bounce off the polls. I was very upset about this!!!! All in all I had lots of fun until the end of the game where these two guys grabed me and Jeannine did nothing! They wanted us to talk to their friend for them because he was on the phone or some crap like that. And mind you they were talking ONLY to Jeannine. Then she brings me in to it and so the little guy was like, "Yeah Amanda talk to our friend." And grabs my arm all crazy and pushes me next to his friend. WTF?!?! All I said was, "Um they want to talk to you." Everyone laughed at me. I can't believe Jeannine did nothing! I could of die! Well maybe not die but it was kinda creepy! But anyways thank you Jeannine for buying us the tickets I had lots of fun. Maybe the 4 of us can go next time. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment