Thursday, January 22, 2009

Sick

I HATE BEING SICK! What's wrong with me? My head hurts, coughing all kinds of crazy, throat hurts, and one second I'm hot then I'm cold! Ha sounds like the Katy Perry song. I don't even know how I got sick. I think it was the weather because when all in doubt blame the weather! However, I did take some dayquil or what I thought was dayquil. It says it's meant to be taken durning the day so people won't fall asleep....LIES! That stuff always knocks me out! But it's all good because I took a 5 hour nap and that was awesome! I haven't taken a nap since I can't even remember. My mom bought me some theraflu because I HAVE to get better for my sister. Can't be sick around her. After my nap I myspaced for a bit and then watched Peter Pan 2 Return to Neverland. Peter Pan movies remind me of Disneyland and the thought of me going in March made me smile and made me feel better. Right now I don't feel as horrible as I was but it's raining tomorrow so I hope it doesn't make me worst!

I HATE BEING SICK!

Tomorrow or should I say today is my last day of intersesion. I enjoyed the class and I'm glad to say that I learned a lot of new things. I have a final today and I don't feel that great about it but I'm going to try my best and hope I do ok. Wish me luck!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment