Thursday, January 22, 2009

Oh The Places To Go

Today started out pretty scary because the weather was all cloudy and rainy and I had to drive in it. I really don't like driving in the rain because it makes my car slide. But I made it to school safe and on time. I had my final to do today and I think it went okay but not great. I suck at open-ended questions where you have to write a little paragraph. I hate them! But on the other part I think I did ok. I don't know we'll see soon. I just want at least a C so I can get the units for it. So next week I start real school and I'm pretty excited because I get to see my friend Jessica and I'm taking 3 art classes and one night class so that should be fun. I'm just not looking forward to buying books, parking permits, and other crap I may need for school! YUCK! But oh well that's college life!


This has nothing to do with my blog I just thought this picture was sick!


After my test I thought I crash at Jeannine's house. The time was 10:30ish in the morning and she was still asleep so I went to her house and jumped on her to wake her ass up! Haha I was hungry so I thought she might want to go with me since she loves to see me! hahaha. While she was getting ready her older sister Fabi wanted to join us and I was like sure Fabs! She's like my other sister too! So we went to some pizza place(I forgot what's it's called) in Santa Row and OMG they have the best salads EVER!!!! Oh and the pizza was good too ha.


When we were done with our lunch we went to that new place called Pinkberry. Now that place is so fuckin delicious!!! MMMMM! It was funny cus Fabs and Jeannine were talking about this place I was like so it's like a Jumba Juice? Cus I automatically assume that if it has to do with fruits, it's a Jumba Juice! But this place was WAY better then JJ. It's frozen yogurt and you choose any fruit toppings you want. I know it doesn't sound like much but wow you have to taste it! I fell in love with this place one for the yogurt and two cus of the way it looks. It looks like a little club like building with green spots everywhere and it's just cute. WHY HAVEN'T I NEVER HEARD OF THIS PLACE!!! But now that I have, they will see me again very soon!

After my awesome lunch I came home and played some Mario Kart Wii! Jeannine came to join me and we were playing tennis for a while. It was fun! But tomorrow I go back to work! Boo! I like my days off so I can just kick back and eat some Pinkberry mmm!

1 comment: