Thursday, February 12, 2009

Art, Questions, Life

So far things are going good in my art classes! I finished two of my first projects and I think they came out pretty damn good for someone who never really drew anything before. I don't have pictures of them just yet but when I do I shall put them up. However, I'm still learning about art and how to become better at it. I think it was 2 days ago we had a guest speaker come in our class and talk to us about art. He showed us some of his work and he was telling us that a lot of people bring down an art degree because it's not good I guess. But he was telling us to follow our hearts and if we trully have a passion for it, to go for it! And that's what I'm going to do! So I'm going to countinue with my art classes because I love them and I'm learning a lot. :)
Why is it that everytime my mother comes home she has to ask 10 billion questions all at once?!?! It really drives me crazy! For example, 1. What are you doing? 2. What is this? 3. Why did you do that? 4. Did anyone call? 5. Where's your sister? 6. What did you do today? 7. Where did you go? 8. Is she feeling sick? 9. How do you do this? 10. Where did you go today? OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It just goes on and on!
When we all found out about my sister having cancer a lot of my aunts and cousins were telling me that my mom is going to need to lash out on someone and that someone is going to be me. At first I notice she would get mad at me for things like not cleaning the cats or for not washing the dishes, but I'm starting to notice that everything I do is wrong or it's my fault. Like when we were coming back from Disneyland this past time my sister missed her doctor appointment and when my mom found out she was yelling at the top of her lungs at me and said it was my fault. It was my fault because you know I told all of LA traffic to get in front of us and I told them to drive 5 mph! Another example is my mom blames me for her and my sister getting into a fight the other day. She came in my room and told me that maybe if she can trust me not to go anywhere she would gone with my sister. And mine you the places I go is starbucks, the library, and to the movies. Oh wow big scary places! I don't know I don't say anything because she's my mother and I guess she needs to let her anger out to someone. Sometimes I just want to get away from here and just stay away for a while and not have to worry about all the bad things.
That's life!

1 comment: