Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Jack, Disney, Bar and Birthday

I just learned good news...JACK IS BACK! I have been following him on twitter and they have said that he is back. This makes me happy! I heart Jack and I'm glad that he is back. Now make a new Jack deal and make a new antenna ball!
I have 5 more days until I'm 21. I'm super excited! The day of my bday I'm just having a family dinner with a few of my closet friends. However, the next Saturday that's the day I'm going to "celebrate" my 21st at Tres. I have my outfit for Tres but I still need a nice top for my dinner because I want to look nice. Also in 3 weeks my Disney crew and I will be going to Disneyland to celebrate my bday also. So I think this would be the best bday I had. I just hope it doesn't rain over there in Disneyland but if it does, bust out the Mickey umbrella! I'm hoping the weather will be nice. No matter what the weather is though I will have fun because bestfriend is going with me. 23 more days!!! And to THE LOST BAR!

Today was fun because I went to school, had starbuck with my friend Carlos, painted, and now I'm here in History class. Today also I learned that things aren't going to work out with the boy I was dating because there is no time for anything. But I'm really ok with it because he was honest and so was I and we're just going to stay friends which it doesn't make a difference because we felt like friends any ways. I'm just happy to know and I can move on. And beside I'm focused on more important things like my art, my family, and spending time with my friends because summer is just around the coner!!! Beach time!!! :)

PS. Shout out to Erine who is sitting next to me :p

1 comment:

  1. Hooray for a new blog! 5 more days! And the Lost Bar will be great because we don't have to worry about that cast member bothering you!

    ReplyDelete