Monday, March 9, 2009

Birthday Review

O-M-G! My birthday was a good one indeed! My family were the first ones to get there and they bought me Lee's Sandwiches mmm. We left my house at 4:30 because the BJ's people wanted us to be there half hour before. I was so excited to order my very first drink. So when she came by me I ordered a Pina Colada because it sounded cool and I love that song! BUT the lady didn't even card me!!!! I freaken waited 21 years to be carded and nothing! What the flip!?!?! Couple mins my friends ended up showing up and soon my whole party were there. After I finished my first drink I went to the bar with Ping and she was teaching me the ways of the bar. haha The guy carded me and was looking at it for a while because he was doing the math HA. Then he said happy bday to me as well as the other people sitting at the bar. I felt so grown up haha. After my friends wanted me to go hangout with them and they wanted me to get messed up cus it's my bday! haha So they asked my parents and they said ok however these were my mom's rules I had to be home no later than 10 and get this NO DRINKING!!! WHAT THE FUCK?!?! NO DRINKING ON MY 21ST BDAY!!!!!! That was fucken ridiculous!!!! Well after they left Ping took me to the bar and got me another drink haha I love her! And soon after I finished it my uncle came and took me stright to the bar to take a shot with him. HAHA I failed I couldn't take it stright. But it's ok I'm still learning. Then I left with my friends. My friend Eddie was in charge of me and we went to saveway to buy some drinks. The guy the checkout wanted to see my ID and then he laughed and told me happy bday. People are so nice and I love showing my ID and looking at the faces of these people! haha IT'S REAL FOO! We all went to Israel's house and they gave me more drinks at this point things were starting to get blurry but it's ok because I can still walk. When I got home my mom was in my face telling me something. I honestly don't remember what I said or she said hahaha!! After I passed out on my bed and in the middle of the night that's when I threw up! Not only was that gross but I missed the bin so about half of it was on the floor. YUCK!!!! I didn't know this till this morning. I don't get hangovers but I did feel dizzy and very sleepy so I didn't go to school or work. Well besides my mom yelling at me, throwing up on the floor, and scaring my dog I had a pretty good bday. haha

I want to give thanks to: Jeannine, Eddie, Sully, Sal, Juanita, Christine, Robert, Chris, Laura, Jr, Ralphie, Sonia, My Aunts and Uncles, My Grandma, and of course The Parents.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Mandy... simple, simple Mandy =D

    I'm glad you had a great time! I had a great time too!

    What did we learn?!

    1. Always go to guy bartenders (They all make better drinks)
    2. Never turn down a free shot
    3. Drink slowly
    4. Finish your dinner!!!!

    =D Lesson complete

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH amanda!

    im scared for you!


    cant wait till disneyland...=/

    ReplyDelete