Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Just Dance

My first club was fun and full of energy. We all went for Renee's bachelorette party. The club we went to was called Suite one8one and the night that we went turned out to be Gay Night which was fine with me and the rest of the ladies. :)

My cousins Vero and Maribel picked me from my house around 4ish and before we left we all had to hear my mom telling them I'm an alcoholic. Blah Blah Blah....anyways we stoped at Wal-Mart for some water and snacks then we were on our way!!

When we got into SF we got lost of a while but thanks to Maribel's phone we found our way. Wow what would we do without phone today people?? I just do not know. The hotel we stayed at was at the Hilton. I have never been at a Hilton hotel before and I must say it's very fannncy!
However, this will be the last time I ever stay at the Hilton why you ask? Maybe because they are such asses. Right next to our room was an old couple and they were complaining about us being too loud. Um hello we weren't loud the TV was on and we were laughing at it. They complained 3 times and I guess on the 3rd time they called downstairs and one of the workers came up to our room. They said that if they get one more complain we are getting kicked out. That was bullshit!
So now if we wanted to talk we were all wispering at each other. After all that drama bullshit we all finally got ready and were ready to get to the club! We waited maybe about 5 mins before they let us in. And I thought it was funny because they all warned us that tonight it was going to be a "Wonderland Party" aka GAY!! We laughed and said yes we know.


We were the first people there and they showed us to our couch. I felt like I was in a movie it was nice. The lady brought us our drinks so we can start making them. The club at first was a little lame because no one was there, the music was wack, and I was waaay to sober. But maybe about an hour later more people started coming and started dancing. Since I love to dance I said "To the dance floor" and danced.

I was very upset that throughout the whole time they did not play some Lady GaGa! Instead they played techno which was something new for me and had to get used to but overall it was ALRIGHT music I guess. A little bit later the GOGO Boys started to come out and danced on polls, tables, and the little walk way they have. Now I really felt I was in an Austin Powers movie! And I loved it!!!!
We left the club around 3:30ish and went to go eat at some dinner. By this point everything was a blur and I don't really remember much. All I know is that I had super fun, made some new friends, and I love to dance. The last dance I went to was our last dance in high school! I really like going to clubs and I'm hoping I can experince more. Then I can dance to some Poka Face!!! Well in the words of Lady GaGa "JUST DANCE!" :)

No comments:

Post a Comment