Sunday, October 24, 2010

Essays, Disney, and Pumpkins...OH MY!

Salam and good evening to you worthy friends!

Well it's that time of the year again, writing papers after papers until there is no tomorrow! Writing papers is something I hate to do unless if it's writing a blog like this one then I enjoy it. But writing a research paper really suck ass!!! Math has always been my subject of choice because I find working with numbers is much easier than working with words and grammar and all that fun stuff. I haven't had math in a while so I might stink at it now but once I get back into it I'm quick with those numbers.

Well the weekend is almost over and it was pretty fun. I ended up watching Disney On Ice on Saturday and it was cool. I saw it on Wednesday too haha so nice gotta see it twice! I really enjoy those shows because it brings families together and Disney rocks my socks! The next showing won't be back until February but I will be there when it comes!!!

Halloween is almost here!!! This is going to be the only holiday I'm pretty excited about because this year Jesse and I are going to dress up as Brandon and Andy from the Goonies! (Google it) We will be attending my cousin Laura's party and it's going to be fun. We'll be playing some games, playin some Wii, trick-or-treating, and when the kids go to bed...AFTER PARTY!!! (for 21 years and older) I can't wait! And for the day of Halloween Jess and I are going to stay home, carve our pumpkins and watch scary movies all night while I give out candy to the little ones. I can't wait!!!

Now back to my stupid essay. >:(

No comments:

Post a Comment